Thread: Leather pants??
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 01:34 PM   #30
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Leather pants??

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) No. You said "I don't think he (Tremonti) is that much of a jerk. Its just the kind of people that they are....nobody you would actually want to associate with. "...

so I replied agreeing Tremonti, Brian and Flip (I'm not including Myles on this since he has nothing to do with Creed) must be to some extent "jerks" as you say and nobody would want to be associated with them. Because they were fired from Creed... as well as all of their staff: roadies, managers, security guards, booking agents...

while the one who stayed, despite firing them, felt betrayed. But he wasn't abandoned like the others, even though not even his family attended his opening night, as I heard.

It makes me wonder why not even his family wants to be associated with him.

Those that I stated weren't anyone you would want to be associated with, WHERE the skanky women who attended that Orlando show...and yes...they DO call themselves Alter Bridge fans. I do think most of the members of Alter Bridge are jerks kinda....except for Myles (he has pretty much taken the high road).....They could have handled themselves with much more class than they did...but they chose not to. It will be interesting to see how they handle themselves the second time around.

Ever thought there might be a reason his family didn't attend? No...that would never occur to you.

You hear lots of things don't you?