View Single Post
Old 04-11-2004, 11:16 PM   #25
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) You have to admit that's one of the primary reasons why people hate/hated Creed. Scott with the poses, religious lyrics, Vedder-like vocals. I have visited many anti-Creed sites and most of the material on the sites are against Stapp. They mostly criticize Stapp.
Scott is a very passionate person. And for people to critize him that don't know him - well that's just not right. But with more then 20 millions albums sold, they've obviously done something right. Why do people waste their time actually creating anti-Creed or anti-whatever sites. I just don't get it.

Quote: And I said the comment about "Creed minus Stapp" because no one recognizes the other Creed members (except the fans, of course). The sound will be much different, but later the Creed haters find out that the guitarist, bassist, and drummer were all from Creed and then they will be blown away. In no means, was the comment supposed to be criticizing or pointing fingers at Scott Stapp.

I know you weren't being derogatory. I think that Scott is getting the short end of it, mainly because fans see Mark, Flip and Brian together without him. I can't take sides or judge them because no one really knows what happened between all of them. You know, TOW, that I am a big Stapp fan. However, I am looking forward to this new project just as much as everybody else.

Erin - thank you for keeping us updated