Thread: best chorus?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:37 AM   #26
rangers41394
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: best chorus?

my favorite chorus/clip is definitely a 1000 faces no doubt about...i think it has the potential to be up there with best creeds songs of all time i cant wait to here the entire thing...however full circle sounded pretty good...compared to what it sounded like live...i think it was just an absolute total mess live but thats my opinion...but i think the studio version will win alot of fans over...bread of shame is definitely one of their heavier songs and i kind of like that...going down a different route...i think it sounds pretty good and i love tremonitis riffs in it...now ive listened to the on my sleeve clip and i gotta say im am really digging that chorus...i think it might be really catchy...of course you still gotta listen to the entire song but so far i like it...might be my favorite behind 1000 faces...suddenly sounds just alright...i dont know still gotta here more of it...songs that are just not doing it for me are fear and good fight...dont think they have a catchy/good chorus at all...sorry jarod i know u like fear but just doesnt float my boat...but overall it will probably be a good album...cant wait to hear the entire songs...then we can judge!