Thread: best chorus?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 04:31 AM   #21
Icedmofo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: best chorus?

Technically the first line of bullets after the spoken intro was screamed, but he could never ACTUALLY do it except maybe the first time they played it live lol.

I agree with creediscool as well, it's ballsy to put that much range on an album. Lullaby was trashed for the longest time as a "non-song" on the album.

To be able to start with Bullets and end with Lullaby and have the album actually flow decently is an accomplishment in my book, the fact that it was commercially successful is even more of an accomplishment.

What i loved about the Weathered album was without even knowing what the singles were, i got hooked on One Last Breath and Don't Stop Dancing immediately upon my first listen through. Sure they (especially OLB) became overplayed singles, but in the time before that they were some really amazing songs.

Personally i hated Scott's solo album, he was flat out...well...flat in some songs (Reach Out was the worst), but the lyrics and melodies in comparison were just mundane compared to the worst of his creed songs (in my opinion anyway).

The only song i even got close to thinking was decent was Surround Me, and that was only for the lyrics in the verses. Other than that it was just meh.