View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 09:12 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) Okay, guys, I need help. Long story, sorry though.
Okay, as many of you know, Default is my 2nd favorite band. I love them all a lot, so I'm going to defend them, like I would Creed. So I find this review of the second album, Elocation, and some dude just butchers the album. He makes it sound like it is the worst thing that has ever come around. So, me and my temper w/ people that diss my bands, writes this freak an e-mail. he writes me back, and we've been arguing for several days. Then this last thing I sent, I think I was just asking for it. It was my fault this happened, but I said, well, I'm not even going to ask how you've butchered Creed and 3 Doors Down. Soooo......this stupid idiot sends me back an e-mail, just a miniute ago, saying exactly
"3 Doors Down is cool, and the guitarist from Creed is amazing. Unfortunately, he's stuck with Scott Stapp, who is a giant right wing nut anti-choice douchebag."
So, my little temper is about to explode. I know this crackhead wants me to get mad and write back, but I don't want to do what he is wanting me to do, but I want to defend my dearest Scott , who I don't beleive is anything that freak said he is. Any good advice??? Anyone got spam to send to him?? j/k
On the serious side, what do you guys think I shoud do, just ignore it, or say something??? Thanks.........
yo hows about sending me a pm with the dudes Email add..My advice tell,em to eat crap and die REALLY :
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything