View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 02:52 PM   #55
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) All I know is what has been repeated over and over by the people who claim they heard Tremonti say what he said. What's talked about between mutual friends and business associates I would consider private matters between the individuals involved. Kind of something you would want to keep between the parties involved.

If Stapp has sounded out on the matter in private...that's his choice....but publicly he's been diplomatic. You can call his comments spin if you want, but he's not giving fans anything to use against other fans in what appears to have become an adversarial situation between people who all claim to love the same band. And believe me Tremonti's comments keep coming up time and time again, along with the chuckles and the jabs. I keep hearing everyone talk about what a stand up guy Tremonti is, how much he cares about the fans. I'm sure most of that is true. I just wish he could have kept the comments about Stapp to himself, even though I'm sure they were made probably out of alot of frustration. If he had just kept his comments to himself.....we wouldn't be having this debate, now would we?

All I know, is even though I'm excited to hear their respective solo work....what I really want, is to see them back together in the future.

Comments about Stapp?

What I heard, Mark said Creed was over.