Thread: Creed bootlegs
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 03:22 AM   #11
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) yeah, so I heard... but I'm complaining that there aren't any "downloadable" ones! hehehe and the DVD won't come out until the sue is over
Ok, please don't take offense at this, because I am not trying to offend you in any way....I'm just tired of repeating myself and it's been a loooooong day
I have, for months, been talking about mIRC and the #myowncreed channel and what you can get there if you'd just take the time to go there. I even mentioned it several times just over the course of this past week. It took me over a year to get everything that I have, and here (most of) it is, just waiting for you to come and download from us. You don't have to trade....you don't have to wonder if your package is going to show up in the mail.....you don't have to deal with shitty burns...
You just connect to the program, enter the channel, type in a few commands and voila! You start downloading from any of the available servers that are currently on.
If you come in and download from me (I'm Stace, by the way ) this is what you would find in my Live boots folder:

Alcatraz 10-02
Charlotte, NC u/k
East Rutherford 7-02
Holmdel 6-00
Lee's Palace 98
Miami 4-00
Olympics -02
Opening Night Live 1-02
Peoria 12-97
Pittsbrugh, Pa 3-98
PSU 11-02
Tempe, Hayden Square 6-98
Toronto 2-02
West Palm Beach 11-00
Woodstock 7-99
Mesa 11-99

These are just the files that are in the LIVE folder....that doesn't even include the other 130 or so video files that I have in there of interviews, tv appearances, and so on.... Let me put it to you this way, I just checked and I have 15.1 GIGA BYTES of Creed Video just waiting for you to come and "get" it.

Please......for the love of my poor tired typing fingers, please come and check us out. We won't bite, I promise

Creed~~Bullets