Old 12-06-2012, 09:46 PM   #3138
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

A Song of my Mother, The Mother of All.

By Scott Goodknight
Mothers Day 2012

Mother Earth hear your child as I sit here on your grassy lap and look into your blue ocean eyes. Whisper in my ear the ancient wisdom you have sown in the hearts of my fathers and grandfathers. Hold me close to your Mountainous Heart and teach me how to live more harmoniously with all your children, my brothers and sisters. Show me the way to walk thru the dark forest of illusions. Make me a Light in the darkness. Send guidance from my brother of the four winds the lessons of the four kingdoms...

From the East: Teach me to be a Lover of all Life. To Love unconditionally and have compassion for all living beings, especially for myself. Remind me to use what I need and no more, to share my gifts and gratefully receive the gifts of others. Let me be the gentle hand that comforts and the soft rain that falls on the dry ground sprouting new life in the hearts of all I meet on my journey. I am grateful for the never ending abundance of resources that you are.

From the South: Teach me the ways of the Warrior, strong and true, uncompromising, unyielding and full of Courage. Show me the pathway to peace thru endurance of pain and difficulty. Give me strength to protect the weak and if necessary give my very life for what is right and just. Let me be the sword that cuts thru fear and indecision. Let me be the sunlight that cuts thru the darkness.

From the West: Teach me how to be a Magician, to heal the hearts of those who have been broken on life's journey. Show me how to use the magic of words and stories to inspire those who have lost their fire. Show me how to reignite the fire in those who have lost their way in the darkness. Teach me not fear the darkness but to embrace it as the place of mystery and wisdom. Teach me to see into the blinding light of Truth and understand it comes from within. Let me be a channel for your power always.

From the North: Teach me to be a Sovereign of the Kingdom of my Mind and NEVER abdicate my throne to any man. Teach me how to walk as a true King and show me how to stand in my power fully and completely. Let me hear the echoes of wisdom from the Elders of the Great Tribes. Let them teach me and show me the way to peace and harmony by balancing true power with freedom and independence for all. Teach me to always be just and true and keep a balance between all my earthly energies and be the eternal guardian and good steward of you, my Mother.

Mother Earth hear your child. Teach me these lessons gently as I remember who you are and who I am as I walk this path holding your hand. Guide me and protect me until I return to the source of all life and sit with all the Great Elders of past, present and future in the presence of the one all powerful Creator of us all forever and ever.

Mitakuye Oyasin - All My Relations

Scott Goodknight
www.FindingYourHero.com <--- Find your Mother.