View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 08:56 PM   #23
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by goddess_bb

I don't think Lech is a basher, just a guy who has a opinion different from yours...and just because he does not bow to the mighty alter of Creed does not make him deserving of being banned...he keeps things interesting here and learning to deal with people who have different views than yours is part of life...so all I can say is DEAL PEOPLE...
goddess, I understand your point of view here, I really do. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with him not "bowing to the mightly altar of Creed". (Jesus, do you really think we're that shallow?) But his post truly offended Jen, so much so that a nice thread with a good intent ended up being closed. He was disrespectful towards a member of this board who was completely UNDESERVING of the things he said. He brought it on himself. So, maybe he does keep things interesting in your view, but in my view and many others here, he has disrespected some of us for the last time. Also, he did apologize for the thread being closed but not for the things he said about Jen. It was too late once he censored his post, the damage was done, feelings were hurt and people were mad.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.