Thread: Jeremiah
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #15
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Jeremiah

They ask why do we sit still? but lets make a defence...We have sinned against God and now we are reaping what we have sown.

Why do we sit still? We look for peace but there is no peace...

"they have set their abominations (Negativity) in the house(temple) which is called by my name, to pollute it."

They know not the judgement (what comes around goes around)..to be ignorant of that is very dangerous, its the same as giving a gun to a toddler and saying go play, but to know it requires much responsiblity...great responsiblity for everyone and the earth.

There is peace...and I am interested to see at what point... how and when it comes about in this book, there must be a turning point somewhere.

Nice thoughts about Meat vs Milk I have always thought of that as spiritual maturity as well.

Reminds me of Edgar Cayces's story...He read the bible front to back 12 times..seeking, seeking..truth...and one day an angel appeared to him...she told him he was ready to receive greater wisdom. His life was never the same after that meeting. He had many healing gifts given to him. One of them was that he could sleep on a book under his pillow and know the entire contents the next morning by page number. Another gift given to him was the ability to heal people in other locations..without ever making physical contact.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-04-2011 at 07:10 AM.