View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 07:24 PM   #8
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-reliable_sources+12-04-2003 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (reliable_sources @ 12-04-2003 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I heard this from sources close to the band and their management... Scott Stapp has fallen off the deep end. Apparently, he has moved to Hawaii and hasn't been in contact with Tremonti & Phillips in quite some time.
He has also reportedly had several arguments with management over the band's management contract, stating that he feels that "...since the band isn't doing anything at the moment, our manager's cut of our proceeds should be lowered."

Apparently, this pissed off Tremonti who threatened to leave the band if Stapp went throught with his plan. Afterall, it was Jeff Hanson himself who forked over the money and took the biggest risk of his life to get Creed to where they are today.

Finally, as we all know, MTV.COM reported that Tremonti and Phillips are looking for a lead singer for a new side project. Isn't it ironic that Stapp is "putting out a solo album in 2004"? I know Tremonti is as well but something seems wrong here...

They have no touring plans... to remind fans that they are a band, they are releasing a "Greatest Hits" album.... something is wrong here and it seems like Stapp might be the problem.

The reason their web site is never updated is because nobody, whether it be management or the record label wants to deliver bad news. They will only post the stuff you WANT TO HEAR. Hell.. look at Evanesence as a prime example... the two bands share the same record label.... if you go to their web site (www.evanescence.com), it still doesn't mention that their lead guitarist, Ben Moody left the band. On all accounts, the web site looks as if he is still a member of the band.

You can tak all this for what its worth. My sources are real. They have confirmed that Stapp definitely lost it.... he hasn't been in touch with many close to him as of late. [/b][/quote]

Creed~~Bullets