View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 04:29 AM   #9
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) They just want to keep you safe because they love you,
Yeah, they do love me, and they do just want to keep me safe, I do appreciate that and I am aware of it, its just that at times that can be difficult to deal with, and to obey all of the time, but they aren't that bad I guess.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I'm sure. And what's not to love. You're a great girl and this Marc obviously has seen that .
Aw, Dogstar, thank you.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) My mom always told us it was better to be straight up about things even if you're in the wrong.
That's true, I have learnt that, even though I haven't even really lived half of my life yet, but that's so true.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) so are they worried about you being you know deflowered????
Not if they knew that Marc really cared about me and loved me, and that we would be doing it because we loved each other. But she would either shove the condoms at me, or put me on the pill if we decided to. Which that's okay, I know it's because she wants to keep me safe. That wouldn't happen for a little while though, anyway...I don't think. No, we have talked about that, and Marc always says that he knows that I want to take it slow, and not to jump into the deep end too quickly. He respects me, which is what's most important.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006