View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #13
RangerJim
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Full Circle is...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris98GT) 100% of their efforts should be focused on AB, in my opinion. It feels like they've started a slippery slope with this reunion. Now Myles is off touring with Slash. Thankfully, he's still loyal to AB

You really contridicted yourself there. Myles is still loyal even if he's touring with another Artist? Even if the guys had not done a reunion with Creed, Myles would surely be singing for Slash. If you want Alter Bridge to be the bigger & "better" band, wouldn't you want Myles to go out and sing for someone whom can actually garner new fans?...because let's face it, AB has troubles picking up new fans. They have a loyal fanbase but there still relatively unknown in North America. So if Myles could go out and attract attention and bring it back to AB then hey that probably suits them fine. Plus the guys wouldn't have done Creed if they didn't want to. Wind-Up is strapped for money and probablyknew before hand that they wouldn't be able to promote Full Circle very well. Sure money was involved but that's what happens with a monetary system. If AB doesn't go anywhere after AB III, then maybe Myles should part ways because he seems to garner the most attention with his vocals. I've always said they should choose one band or the other because of all these complications but Creed had a different aura about them, spiritual without being preachy musically and lyrically speaking. Full Circle had Mark's wicked 12 string acoustic intro's verses and bridge's, which are the highlights of the album. There's something about Myles, he's getting to become more mainstream moreso than Scott Stapp nowadays but I digress.