View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #11
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Full Circle is...

I was really into the record for a few weeks, then my interest just faded away, especially after seeing them for the first time in almost 7 years on 8/30/09. Stapp can no longer sing in a live setting (anyone who saw them live 10+ years ago will completely agree with this). Sure, some of the old stuff is still OK, but it just doesn't feel the same anymore.

I can only hope Stapp does his own thing and Creed goes away permanently. But, like anything else in the entertainment world, they won't if there's money to be made. The idea of a 5th album simply makes me roll my eyes at this point.

100% of their efforts should be focused on AB, in my opinion. It feels like they've started a slippery slope with this reunion. Now Myles is off touring with Slash. Thankfully, he's still loyal to AB and turned down the Velvet Revolver gig, but still.. it worries me.. if they ever lost Myles because they started playing nice again with a guy who can't even sing anymore all in the name of $$$$$$, I would be pissed!