View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 11:26 PM   #17
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
8. When Donald Duck gets out of the shower, he puts a towel around his waist, but he never wears any pants. Why?
To dry himself off, du

9. Why is it that when Bruce Banner turns into the Incredible Hulk, he gets huge and his shirt rips off, but his pants don't?
The movie is rated PG-13, not XXX

10. How far is up?
As far as you want it to be

11. It is possible to be overwhelmed, and it is possible to be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?
Yes

12. Why are there Interstates in Hawaii?
Because I said so

13. What is the point of Thanksgiving? The pilgrims and Indians didn't even celebrate it. They just ate together once.
Cheap holiday excuse to get off work

14. If life evolved from a single-celled organism, where did that organism come from?
Nobody knows, but they have theorys of the suns nuclear radiation + Water and oils.

15a. Why do so many people think that Mormons in the 1800s were the only people that practiced polygimy?
Because there stupid

15b. Why do so many people think that Mormons still practice polygimy?
Referr to Answer a

15c. Why do so many people not know that polygimy was never a Mormon practice/commandment?
Referr to answer a

16. Who was the first person to say "Let's squeeze that thing under the cow and drink what comes out."?
Well considering the baby calfs drink it to live and every mammal baby drinks it as a baby, it cant really be bad for you

17. If a cow laughs, will milk come out of it's nose?
No

18. Why doesn't anyone ever post in threads I create on this board?
Because your not me

19. Is the chihuahua really a dog?
No its a German secret weapon, half dog half rat super smart animal that serveys the area and sends them valuable information

YOU QUESTIONS ARE TO EAZY FOR ME

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27