View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 01:54 PM   #15
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) we are what we are, if our planet blew up, and we all died. It wouldnt make a slightest difference in the universe, how could such a small and pointless race like ours have at all any importance in the entire "10 billion times bigger than you can imagine" universe.
We are the largest and most dominant race in OUR solar system. Therefore, we are important. It is my personal belief that we are definetly not alone in the universe, and there are more creatures who are dominant in their worlds. Jesus Christ taught that he had "other sheep that are not of this fold." What exactly did he mean by that? Who's to say he hasn't lived in other worlds that we don't know about? He also taught that "You are numbered even as the sand on the seashore is numberd. By the power of my word all things are created, for they are mine, and I love them all."

Now, I'm not trying to disprove of your evolution theory, but just trying to say that we are not alone as the only living creatures but are indeed here for a point, and are not pointless.

H-D + =

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"