View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 11:38 PM   #8
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think that is a valuable question and a beautiful poem - thanks.
I would start the day by greeting the sunrise with a nice cup of coffee and scone at the river; go for a walk and create my last day's tight intinerary; tell special people those important things and forgive a couple that I still have trouble with; brush my cat, sort through and deystroy some private journals; drive to the Berkely Marina and fly a kite. Have some clam chowder and write my 'last letter about life'; headbang to Santana and Creed on the pier; Stop at 4th street and have some midafternoon tea and chocolate-make a list of gratitudes. Drive west to Bodega Bay, take the long route through SF to see the city. Stop by the wharf and pick up a bottle of nice red wine and some sour French bread. Head to the picnic table. Make some other phone calls and share unsaid words. Listen to some oldies,,,,Crosby Stills and Nash, Van Morrison, Credence,CR Eagle, Fleetwood, Beatles,,,Feed the gulls. Meet some friends and go for a walk on the beach - talk about life, cry, laugh, dance and watch the sun set. Let the night unfold with contentment.