View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 09:33 PM   #47
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by velocityidp
<b>The individual who wrote that peice was obviously very biased against Creed. One of the tennants of journalism is to be as unbiased as possible -- even in editorial articles.

I don't consider that journalism or even valid criticism. Relating it to the world of politics, it's about as valid as Rush Limbaugh. Whenever an article title has the word "suckcore" in it, and tells the reader "we must hate Creed," any intelligent person's instant reaction should be a smug smile and a quick dismissal of any ideas brought forward.

That guy, Nick Woomer, was laughable. The only reason his "article" was ever published is because it was a University paper that has very low standards and relishes getting reactions out of people.

Anyone who thinks it's journalism is, frankly, pretty dim-whitted. </b>

Well said....Bravo!!!

We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."