View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 02:06 PM   #64
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedwisdom) i said this in a post a week or so ago, but even though they are both and all amazing talents, magic is created when they work together they fulfill and complete each other artistically, and seem to balance one another personally....

i loved your post, creedlvr, i feel very much the same.

mark is truly a prodigy, and there is no doubt that any music he creates would utterly rock, but for me, that's all it would do without the deeper, more spiritual component in stapp's writing. on the flipside, without the phenominal "delicate force", as i call it, of mark's guitar, no one would take notice of the lyrics and the message.

mark is caring and stable. he doesn't have to work as hard at life as scott. the same emotion that brings brilliance to stapp's performing and writing causes him to be volatile and fragile. more dimensions of his humanity come through in everything he does--good and bad. i would not change a thing about the men who built this band, their uniqueness makes CREED unique. i only hope that down the road, after some time and space, they can rediscover their bond and once more create music like no one else.

well said! I agree!