View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 04:38 PM   #4
sigspecial
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Chicago

I truly understand that many of you are true fans that have seen the band in other cities at other times. However, because you have seen incredibly powerful shows, I do not believe that you could possibly understand just how bad the show was here in Chicago.

It was my first Creed concert, so I do not have a frame of direct reference other than the times I have seen them on TV. I have however, been to many concerts over the years and have never seen anything that could compare to how disconnected and sloppy they were in their performance. Specifically, at the end during My Sacrafice Scott was actually singing off rythym from the music, I was so VERY clear that the other guys just wanted the whole thing OVER WITH!

They skipped a Don't Stop Dancing at the end (I know this because the people around us had been to many concerts during the Weathered tour). That was a great disappointment to me!!!

We do deserve a show that lives up to their reputation and makes us feel like we got what we paid for.

PLEASE...PLEASE...I hope they give us another chance. Don't forget WE were simply the audience, we were not the one's who came to work unprepared and incapable of doing our jobs.

Still a huge fan.....longing to see the "REAL" thing!