View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #270
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

and yes ya,alls this is becoming A faithwalker thread, praise jesus, i understand that most of be fried by warfare, and all our gifted in the breaking and the binding in different areas, i do try to the best of abilty to make it clear, so you can understand theme, through the years we have all learned from each other, and the reason for my on and off using of the cap, IS A REFLECTION AND EMEGENCY OF BOWING TO THE MASTERS VOICE, waits brokes the bridges down, lets go into MATT>24>28 Lord I know Have A Pet Cat With An INDENTY Crisis BUT PRAISE JESUS HE Know He Home, AND JESUS Went Out And Departed From The Temple And His Disciples Came To Him For To Show HIM THE BUILDINGS Of The Temple, And Jesus Said Unto theme see ye not ALL THESE THINGS Verliy I Say Unto You THERE SHALL NOT BE ONE LEFT HERE ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER THAT SHALL NOT BE THROWN DOWN, AND, I,ll Bring Up Again One Word By Combinding TRUSSEL A Device Worn To Reduce A IMPOSSIBLE STRUCTURE BY PRESSURE , A Property Not A Dead Body Has That Moving Body Has Due To The Mass, And The Word Says As He Sat Upon The Mount Of Olives The Disciples Came Unto Him In Private Saying Master TELL US WHEN THESE THINGS OH SHALL BE And What Shall Be The Sign Of Thy Coming And Of The End Of The World , And The Word Said Unto Theme TAKE HEED That NO MAN DECIVE YOU , For Of Course Many Shall Come In My Name Saying I,am The Christ And SHALL DECIVE MANY And Ye Shall Oh Hear Wars And Rumurs Of Wars SEE YE NOT THAT YE BE TROUBLED FOR ALL THESE THINGS MUST COME TO PASS BUT THE END IS NOT YET, PRAISE JESUS, Im going to hold it right there, For Tonite, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,