View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #267
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

I Apolagize For The Stress And The Cruel Transitions upon my friends family my choice is not long term suffering but suffering for Gods People And His Elect, To End, There Be many Delays And Transitions, And Combinding a Word STRUCTURE One Word Trussel To secure Tightly To arrange FOR BUILDING By Binding Close To The Wings Or Legs TO Support Strengthen Or To Harden A Collection Of Structural Parts Beams Forming Rough Frame Work As Bridge Or Building Construction Device Worn To Reduce A IMPOSSIBLE STRUCTURE BY PRESSURE Mommentums A Property That A Moving Body Has Due To Its Mass And Motion, Also Impetus There Are No Easy Way Outs, We Cant Focus On All The Negative Relativity Only Taken The Fall Inns, And Weighing Theme To THE ONLY STRUCTURE THE BETTER HOPE OF GODS PEOPLE And Noon Dayers PRAISE JESUS, TRIBULATION IS TO MANY TRYINGS OF EXPERINCES, There Be Only One Way One Truth Life And THATS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, Proceeding With The SERMON, PRAISE JESUS, Forgive My Typos