View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #263
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

Heb>11>1>31> I hate to go through a long sermon but at this time i had no choice but to countinue with the entire sermon, thanks to all for the prayers, i,ve needed so, Lord knows i wish not to be nones beast of burden but to bring peace and relief, from these times, where none haveth no ground, except the final and first authertiy and thats jesus christ, Heb>11>1>31 NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR FOR THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN FOR BY IT THE ELDERS THATS CAME TOGETHER AND FELL APART, Some Of Theme Be Still With Us In Conclusion Others We Remembear As The Stars That Shine, Before Theme Before Us, Freddy Mecury Will Always Be Mine, To Remind Us That Which Was Given Before It Was Given, UNDERSTAND That The Words Of God WERE FRAMED Another Word For Being Established BY THE WORD OF GOD So The Things That Are Seen WHICH ARE NOT MADE OF THINGS THAT APPEEAR BY FAITH, ABEL OF COURSE OFFERED UNTO GOD A MORE EXCELLENT SACRAFICE THAN CAIN, AMEN AND AMEN By Which He Obtained Wittness That He Was Righteous. GOD TESTIFYING Of His Gifts And By It Being Dead Yet, SPEAKETH BY FAITH Enoch Was Translated That He Should NOT SEE DEATH, And Was Not FOUND, God Had Translated HIM BEFORE HIS TRANSLATIONS HE HAD THIS TESTIMONY, These Phathoms Remains A Mystery To The Body FOR HAS HIS Angels And Vessels We And As Many Of Us Our Cast Into Outter Darkness, As The Word Spoke Of Where The Children Of Faith Would Be Placed, It Is Written THAT THE HOLY ONE WOULD NOT SEE DEATH OR COURUPTION, B/c That Price Was Paid In Full, we our able to feel the pains and the coming and goings of our brethren and sisters, or are part of kingdom and the celestic spear, Now That dont make ya a freak of nature But makes You Not Of This World And A Child Of God, THESE THINGS PLEASE GOD, Like Also Enoch PLEASED GOD BUT WITHOUT FAITH ITS IMPOSSBILE TO PLEASE HIM FOR HE THAT COMETH UNTO GOD MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS JESUS AND THAT HE IS AND THEY ARE ONE AND THE REWARDER OF THEME THAT DILLIGENTLY SEEK HIM, PRAISE JESUS,