View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #262
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

praise jesus, for the wind surley dont know which way it comes nor which way it blows, no speech prepared, this is however is a long sermon so bear with me, As We Our Enduring These Times Praise JESUS, For He Dwells Us In Us, we are going to start over in Hebrews 11>1>31> NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN, and would i,d really like to get acrossed, what i would really love to get acrossed is that same walk of faith of the things not seen, so shall be to to end, for many knoweth not the day OF THE GREAT VIST, and has many will learn oh i never left ya, in those times in the times when there was great warfare since never was a nation, and we our headed for the times of warfare since never was before the world was, lets review in brief, we had the glory of the holy one, the folly of trusting riches and the appeal for endurance, Let Me Proceed In Jesus Mighty Name, There Has Be Tons Of Stress And Heaps Of Stress On Us All, The Reason Why My Friends And Brethren Is Because Of Democracy, The Armour Is Our Shelter And Our Safe Place In These Holy Wars, And He That wells In Us By Fire OVERCAME THE WORLD,