View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #261
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Donkey Walked A Long Way

praise jesus, and those who feared him and played dump, the same as it was yesterday always and forever, where is he so i may come and worship him also, as many have learned this modern today its best the turn the other way BECAUSE IN US HE DWELLS WITH AN ALL CONSUMING FIRE THEY Is Known From The Deeper Precepts TO UNIFY As Well As To Alienate, As The Wicked We Will Be Made To PRAISE JESUS The Only Place At Thy Foot Stool, Which Is Also In The Deeper Precepts THE PLACE OF REPENTANCE, Will Many Will Fall To Out Of Fear, In The Empire Against The People Of Peace And Gods Lamb, For We Are One, AMEN, we love the precepts for they make us whole the armour and the fire, and the water, knock and it shall be open, PRAISE JESUS, since the start of the world, GODS PLAN Was Always As One, FOR JOY AND PEACE, It Was Man That Separated Himself Thinking He Could Be God And Make It Better, Still Today PRAISE JESUS THAT MESSAGE IS STILL A HOLDING, through the years of the assemblege and holy wars praise jesus, wise men saw into what all god gave to humantiy freely and they abused and got felt with more greed and hatred toward the brethren, by betrayl and robbery and lust, mad prophets risen to try and stop, the prophecys of unfolding that would of course lead to more blood spilled, the word says for the elects sake the days would be shortend, and so they have been, psalm >122, praise jesus I WAS GLAD WHEN THEY SAID UNTO ME ME LETS GO INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD, Our Feet Shall Stand Within Thy Gates O JERUSALEM Is Builded AS A CITY That Is Compact Together, there will cometh that precious time, when no more strangers shall pass, than he that is thirsty shall come and he that is hungery shall come, SIN DONT LEAVE THERE ANYMORE, Pray For The Peace Of The JERSUSALEM THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE, PEACE BE WITHIN THY WALLS AND PROSPERTIY WITHIN THY PALACES ,for my brethrean my jehovhoa praise jesus and companions sake I WILL SAY NOW PEACE BE WITHIN, Sustain Every Departed Heart In Jesus Mighty Name Because Of The House LORD OUR GOD I WILL SEEK THY GOOD, forbear one another in love the way he loves us, peace sounds funny to me, as the violent press towared by force, but praise jesus only the real peace, can bringeth that peace, the word saith i would rather be a door keeper at my fathers house then dwell with the wicked, in their tents and their camps my precious lord, and thy brass praise, consider not our trials not a strange thing, pray for our brothers and sisters, wear hands and feable kness, For They Shall Praise Thee,