View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #259
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A Friendly Reminder

OF RE-A-SURANCE, signs in the sky, Acts>2>19 ANYBODY THAT CALLS UPON THE LORD THY GOD In These Days Shall Be Saved, serious ya,alls as we proceed under the figgy pudding stress, and pretty paper pretty ribbon and pretty bows, lets try to keep that Move Of Foucus And Stabilty, Of Goals And Our Enduring Strife, In These Meassures PRAISE JESUS, But Take Notice Of The Signs Taken Place Today, To Be Prepared , And Focous On What Matters The Most, To All Followers Of JESUS, Rather You Be Seeking Or Your Zeal Be Strong, To All My Broken Heroes, What Matters The Most IS SALVATION And The Heirs Who Will PASS THE TORCH OF SALVATION, In Jesus Name, I Was Happy Oh Was I Ever Happy, MUSIC MATTERS TOO, When They Said Let Us Enter Into The House Of The Lord, WITH PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, peace be with us in the names thats above all other names in the mighty name of jesus let faith be found, in everything we do in these fragil times and meassures, the old letters burn as one, praise jesus keep up with signs and let it minster to every heart and uplift every heart unto GODS People HE IS A GOOD GOD, for those of you that been, keeping up thank you, God wants none left out of his chosing plans and the only way to countinue is hold on to him which the word of God the entire amour of God the entire conclusion, a personal thanks to my daddy, thank you my precious god you know what i all you do, and deal with my supplications, the old letters burn, ya,alls blessings and strengeth and the sustainers hands be up on every heart of sacrafice in jesus name, and those hearts uplifted , as we reach for stabilty and move foward, loves ya,s ROCK ON........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Close Whatch ,.jpg (7.3 KB, 248 views)