View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 02:35 PM   #54
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline

okay ... I guess it's time to pick at everything that someone says ... (of course, only if they don't agree with you, right?)
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) No. You should just snap into reality, that's all.
What are you talking about??????? I am fully aware of what's going on and have given up any hope at all of Creed staying together. What is your point? That if I'm not excited for this new stuff that I'm in denial? It's really very simple ... I'm just not excited. It has nothing to do with reality. That's how I feel. Period.
Quote: But this ISN'T CREED!!! This is a new band, Alter Bridge. Not Creed, not "Creed minus one" A NEW BAND.
This NEW BAND consists of 3 out of 4 original Creed members and a different lead singer. Also, as I understand it, at least some of the new songs were originally intended to be on Creed's next album. Why is it so hard for you to fathom the idea that *some* people see this as Creed replaced it's lead singer (regardless of the story behind it or who's fault it was) and got a new name. I don't even know why I have to explain myself. All I was saying was that it seemed strange to me to see the band members with a different lead singer. What's wrong with that? What's your problem? I'm so tired of people (not only myself) getting "yelled" at and analyzed for not sharing the opinions of the majority.

Quote: Because you liked them as artists, becuase they are all so talented people, amazing songwriters and musicians. I am aware that Alter Bridge may be a new approach to rock music, their music may be slightly different, but not compleltley tearing away from the sound of Creed.
So this means that I should just "love it" before I hear it??? What I said was ... I'll decide when I hear what they sound like. Again, what's wrong with that? Maybe I'll love them ... maybe I'll hate them ... won't know until I hear it. I really don't understand what's so difficult to comprehend.

End of discussion.