View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 03:53 PM   #45
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yeah! Now Dogstar... And you're the onlyone that gave it below 5/10 besides from me!

WHAT! Are you out of you minds! Myles is a real rockstar! Have you listend to Led Zeppelin? Black Sabbath? Ozzy? Aerosmith? They all sing high pitched! That's the original hard rock! High pitched! Scott is a modern rock artist but he's not a great one, he's got a good voice to listen to but Myles can give you what you want unlike Scott! Thanks to Myles Mark is aloud to freely do what he wants, like solos and not having to compromise with the voice as in creed. It's all thanks to Myles! And as for "Flip" and Brian they're not great but they finaly get a chanse to show us what they can! Don't talk about stuff you know nothing about

*mutters* Myles no rock singer! He's the only rock singer, he was the one getting a cast in the movie Rock Star. And he could sing in that movie too... *mutters*