View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 06:26 PM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS INTERVIEW TOOK PLACE. THIS IS FROM A POST I FOUND AT THE PIT.

-------------------------
Creed didn't end! since the news dispersed, I made some searches in the web and I found some things that seem if it fits. we are going to the facts:

- Before the end of the tour of Creed they passed a notification saying that would leave vacations and that Stapp would travel, Mark would make something and Flip he would be devoted to your son.

- During the interview for to radio KDGE Mark said that they would do an album that year.

- in the same interview the dj asked the following (you can see in the transcription):
"Submersed is gonna be playing with another Dallas band called Edgewater, it's gonna be at the Curtain Club on November 5th, is there any chance you'll come in for that?"
Mark answered: " I'll probably be in the studio writing the next Creed record. "

- still in the interview he affirmed the following: "I mean on the internet some of the kids thought that just because there was so much time taken off and I wanted to continue – keep staying busy. In my downtime, I just produced the record and just trying to learn the engineering, a few other things, but no solo project"

- he also said: "We have really no plans except for just taking our time and getting this next record written. "

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"