Thread: AB III leaked
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:33 PM   #35
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

I'm not going to clusterfuck the thread with "Durr stapp sucks and myles is better" and vice-versa type talk. But here is what I thought of the album:

I just listened through my first play through...and well my first impressions are.....this album was terrible. The song writing was all over the place. None of the songs were very interesting. I feel like Tremonti and Kennedy need to go to a song writing class. I mean...For musicians that have been around for so many years and have had a high degree of success in some standard, this coming out of them now is pretty mediocre. The two songs released before the album was, Words Darker than their wings and Isolation, are the only good songs on the album.

I mean, what were they thinking when they wrote this stuff. Have they completely lost their minds? This is abysmal.

Even Full Circle was better than this. BlackBird and ODR are better than this. The three previous creed albums are better than this. Musically, this just doesn't make any sense, this album.

What. The. Hell. Happened?