View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 08:43 AM   #26
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
good morning everyone waves hi to julies,stace,farmgirl,jooji and anyone i missed.
mulletman sorry to hear your sick the weather is the culprit changing all the time.
the weather here in central florida was terrific this weekend and for the week

monday: Partly cloudy skies during the morning giving way to a few showers late. High 79F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday night: Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday: Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday night: Thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
Wednesday (24 hours): Thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Thursday (24 hours): Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Friday (24 hours): More sun than clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
Saturday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Sunday (24 hours): Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.
glad it finaly getting warmer but i better not hold my breath cause it can change anytime to cold.
yall have a fantastic week.