View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 08:41 PM   #29
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Someone....I think it was handmedown asked a question about how involved Tea Party was in this project. I found this on a Candadian music news page

Creed Breaks Up, Scott Stapp Recruits The Tea Party
Friday June 04, 2004 @ 03:00 PM
By: ChartAttack.com Staff
Creed

After nearly 10 years together, Creed is no more. But Scott Stapp has vowed to go on, with The Tea Party standing behind him.

Stapp has gone back into the studio and is currently working on a solo album with hip-hop producer 7 Aurelius and his new backing band, The Tea Party. Yes, our Tea Party — Stapp and Jeff Martin are at last working as one. Before we see that gem, Stapp will provide a track on an album filled with songs inspired by The Passion Of The Christ, due out August 31.

The rest of the crap was the same stuff from the interview.....so considering my distaste for that particular bit of journalism.....I edited it out. If you actually want to waste your time reading he rest.....http://www.chartattack.com/DAMN/2004/06/0406.cfm

Now, I don't trust most stuff I read on the internet....but this article does state that The Tea Party is Stapp's backing band. Take from it what you will......and we will see, I guess.