View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 08:14 PM   #11
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Homosexuality Is Result Of Genes, Brain Structure, Hormones, Contradicts fundies.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I always tought that everyone chooses their sexuality; with this i mean that noone borns gay. I believe some circunstances in life make take to women and men a decision about what they prefer sexually. I don't believe there's a gene that determitates every single person sexuality. I believe too that God created women and men to be together; and not 2 people of the same sex to be together. I don't think is a natural thing; and don't misunderstand me i respect everyone decision but i don't see it normal and i can't understand homosexuality. With this statment i believe some of you will call me racist and stuff but i am not discriminating anyone, i am just saying that i don't think is natural and i will never understand it.

is that why so see homosexuality in the animal kingdom between pack animals and primates? and here is a thought too why would anyone want to chose to be gay? why would you want to subject yourself to that kind of public ridicule? if you can answer that than you may give some thought to your statement.