View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 10:10 PM   #6
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Homosexuality Is Result Of Genes, Brain Structure, Hormones, Contradicts fundies.....

Well, I think it would be very hard to prove anything more than "men and women have sex drives" scientifically. Until we've concocted mind-reading devices, it would seem difficult to prove anything, scientifically, about homosexuality. I wouldn't believe everything that 60 minutes does.
Also, I find it interesting that they didn't have anything to say about psyco-anylists' points of veiw.

I could say that, because of an over-active sex drive, a man can masturbate
20 times a day. Does that mean that it can be proven scientifically that, because a man has an over-active sex drive he HAS to masturbate 20 times a day? No. If I raped a woman, and then tried to say in court that I HAD to, it was my body's fault, I can't help it, then I'd be destroyed by the judge and jury.

Some people are inscestual, some like girl-girl, some like asians, some like blacks, some like white women, some like young girls, some like old women.

I might not be an expert, but I have a good point I think.
People have sick and demented minds. I wouldn't say that homosexualty has no choice attached to it. I don't mean to call homosexuals sick and demented, but it is, according to the Bible, a sin. Right up there with incest,
having sex with animals, and offering your children to Molech,
check the book of Leviticus. (Not that you believe in the Bible or care)