View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Let Windup Have it!!

This whole thing is rediculous..I can understand wanting to protect the album from filesharing but they must all know it is a heck of a way of promoting and advertising as well..I say they should release it on radio at the same time sell the single on itunes...The guy over at ABB isnt going to post anything..I actually think he is just teasing everyone...ughhhh....guess its another Wind up cash grab...These guys are the lowest...I really hope creed leaves them after this...They could have been promoted so much better and the whole reunion and tour could have been executed properly....If they were smart they would give fans the opportunity to buy the single prior to release and be the first to hear it...but no...Windup cant even offer a sliver of the song..what a bunch of money grubbing assholes...Sorry Im the biggest Creed fan but I think the way Wind up pisses on the hardcore fans and pushes shit to the masses is sickening and honestly that is why I loved Alter Bridge sooo much...none of the bullshit of corperate america swaying their decisions...They must realize in an Era of filesharing nothing can be protected so they should embrace it and use it as a tool..peace