View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 08:22 PM   #3
creedchick02
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) I'm looking forward to it. Excited - NO, not in any way. Any excitement I might have had about it is long gone. There has been so much secrecy, and heresay that I have a headache over it.

I am however excited about Scott's solo project. It was mostly Scott's lyrics and his voice that attracted me to Creed in the first place. Scott is an entertainer, he needs to be in the spotlight, so I expect great new music from him.

When "official" word comes out that Creed is gone, I will be very, very upset. But, I'm trying to look positively at this. Creed is my favorite band, and I've said it before, I very easily slip into withdrawal of the fact that they are not together right now recording. Creed was something very special. Time heals all wounds. It could be a few years, but they'll be back.

I like your outlook, and you are right about STAPP...he was the one who drew me in too, maybe that is why i'm having a hard time about this new band thing....i mean the lead singer is the first one you see and hear right? don't get me wrong i love the other guys too but i would never have known them or be drawn to them if it was not for Scott.
now does it scare you, that i'm able to decern? what to love and what to burn'
i'll add fuel to the fire now,
stand back, brother take your hand back,
leave it and i might crack
more than a smile or two, you see
don't judge what you don't understand,
you can't deny what has been given to me~~~~~Fear ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/creedchick020