View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 11:39 AM   #98
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Teri, you are awesome!! you prove again why you are the CreedFeed QUEEN!

Rob.... You have it all pegged wrong, we here know that he was in the wrong, but the difference here is we "got over it" For cripes sake life is not a bowl of fu**ing cherries all the freakin time! If I sued someone over things I felt I was wronged over hell, I would be a millionare by now, but you know what, I am above that and I am EMPATHETIC to people who are going through issues. You know at one of the concerts I went to Scott ripped his pants right in front of me, so he never came out to the catwalk again until the end of the show. Was I dissapointed um yeah, did I want to see him closer seeing I waited in line for 8 freakin hours , UM YEAH but you know what I got over it! At other shows (not Creed) I was short changed BIGTIME due to tantrums of the lead singers, accidents on stage etc... and you know what I made the best of it instead of whollowing in my "self pity" you all seem to just loathe after! Teri is right go to the PIT for cripes sake, we here at Creedfeed are more supportive of th e band, so don't come here to knock us and poke fun at us. It is not going to work! Go ahead and sue til your little hearts content, it is just going to get us "fans" more riled up and supportive of the band, so your plan and the others here guess what,IT IS BACKFIRING!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"