View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 09:45 AM   #91
jgaull
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I love Creed as do most fans here, and if you're trying to prove your point or change the minds of the dedicated fans here, you're simply not going to do that. So, if you find a BB that is more suited for your level of dedication, please let the others that agree with you know what that is, and you can all go there and chat. None of us will bother you, I guarantee it.

I didn't realize that someone renamed this board to the "Creed is always perfect" board. I didn't realize that the people that go on this board will always stick up for Creed no matter what because they cannot think for themselves. I thought people went on this board to hear opinions that weren't exactly like theirs.

Maybe you should find another board where people all have the same opinion. Here's a clip of your dream board:

Participant #1: Creed is the best
Participant #2: Yes, I agree with you 100%, Creed is the best
Participant #3: Yes, I agree with both of you. Creed is the best
Participant #1: I agree with both of you that should always all agree. Creed definitely is the best
Participant #2: Yep, they're the best

I've kept an open mind about this topic but no one has come up with any valid arguments about why Creed was right in Chicago. Start disputing my arguments and come up with valid ones for yourselves.