Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 12:43 AM   #6612
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I have another prayer request to ask of you! My mom has been having heart palpitations lately and she emailed me and said that now they are getting worse,and her good cholesterol is very low as well Shw is going to be put on medication for it and she hates taking any types of medications. So, please pray that she will listen to her doctor and take them. I think that the stress of dad leaving might have made this worse and I couldn't bare to lose my mom right now,with everything else that is happening in my family

Thanks!
Julie im sorry i did,nt know sweethear because it was not in the prayer request thread, i will moms are like the most beautiful people we kinda get close to theme i think its like a nature thing i will pray for her and you too mega julies mom takes her medicine {{HUGS}}
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done