View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #85
shunammite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: *The Official "Full Circle" Reviews Thread*

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) why did i write that review? no one even read it.

I read it - before and just now, after listening to the cd twice. I pretty much agree with you at this point, although I expect after I listen a few more times I will become more enthusiastic. (I remember when Signs, You Stand Here With Me and Freedom Fighter sounded pretty much like "noise" to me but because I was committed - and need to be committed according to some lol - I kept listening - now those are among my all time faves.) I too wonder if Kurzweg would have made a difference. Maybe he didn't want to play this time. He loved them so early on.

They are what they are, giving what they have at this time. And I will make the most of it I can because I have always gotten a lot from all their music.

As for why you write a review - well I write to get stuff out of my head most of the time - and to get the rumblings inside there sort of organized so I can make more sense to myself. But yes it would be great if someone else could hear me and talk back. I hope that's what happens in heaven. If I hear the sounds of silence there too I'm really really gonna be P*SSED.