View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:12 AM   #77
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: *The Official "Full Circle" Reviews Thread*

Quote: (Originally Posted by pricey.21) They may as well all meet up and have a wank over pictures of Myles. I prefer Stapp, still think Myles is good, but Stapp is a much better singer for a rock band.
I like Myles to. But when I read professional reviewers bash creed for basically not being alter bridge(beause of the lack of myles) that's when I really get Irked.

Quote: (Originally Posted by pricey.21) U2 are just a band I really don't like, mainly because of Bono and I find their songs boring. They must be doing something right though. I used to like Muse until their latest album.
Muse is a very artsy band...especially on their latest album. It incorporates styles from past rock and even classical music. Perhaps it is an acquired taste to like this album. I have heard other people complain about The Resistance to. The only thing I don't like about Muse is that the are sometimes to political. Matt Bellamy is an amazing vocalist though.

U2 has gotten soft lately. That may be why you find them boring. Bono has a big head, no doubt. But imagine how many people hate stapp and they still listen to him. It's the music, not the man you gotta judge. I don't think I have to justify U2 as much, they've already made their staple as one of the best rock bands ever.