View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 02:42 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by ronda
You people are putting yourselves into the music and the band way too much. They are people not some magical band that gives you feelings. I saw ole Scott all screwed up and realize that he is just a guy. THe <<<SHOW>>>>> he puts on is a <<show>>. Like actors on TV . He is paid to perform , it sells cd's and that makes him<<<<< MONEY>>>>>> &nbsp;
I used to believe he was all about this deep spiritual meaning, but after the show in Chicago , eyes wide open now. &nbsp;

Well, for the record, I have never been naive enough to think that they don't do it for the money. It's how they make a living, DUH! I'm sorry that Scott has fallen from the pedestal that you seemed to have put him on, but I have never put Creed there. I adore music. I need music like I need air to breathe and for me, experiencing it live was indeed magical. I've seen them four times and each time I got a different experience, all really wonderful. I'm sorry Chicago was such a letdown and huge disappointment, but you should have realized a lot sooner that they are just people who are lucky enough to make a lot of money doing what they love.