View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 10:24 PM   #1
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Submersed the ball is rolling

this is a post from Eric Friedman who many know is the lead guitarist for this band;

Hey everyone, its been a while since I've posted on here and I thought I would let you know that we are still alive and well. I am pleased to say that after nearly 2 Years WE'VE GOT THE BALL ROLLIN! We appreciate you guys hangin out when theres not much going on. We have finished recording our album and it is being mixed as I type this. As you guys have probably noticed we originally had the single release date for "YOU RUN" as NOV 9 2003, but as things progressed and we kept writing, we were given the opportunity to go in the studio and record some new songs. Below is a list of all the songs that we have recorded to date:

1. Divide The Hate
2. You Run
3. Complicated
4. Leave
5. Dripping
6. Piano Song
7. Parallelism
8. Flicker
9. Turn Away
10. Unconcerned
11. Come To Me
12. Broken Man
13. Deny Me
14. Hollow
15. To Peace
16. In Due Time

A few things are in the works as far as the website goes, Hopfully we'll see some changes soon. We are also looking to change the current title of the album, currently "All Things Becoming Of The End". So far we like the phrase "IN DUE TIME", it seems to fit our situation all too well. If you have any ideas of your own, please feel free to post them. Some of you may have seen a post under the name "Submersed"...about an upcoming tour. IT'S TRUE. SUBMERSED and ALTERBRIDGE are going on tour in late September. Alterbridge will be headlining and we will be Opening. I am not sure but I hear that they are going for House Of Blues type venues. The shows should be really cool...kinda "Up close and personal" compared to the Creed stadium shows. I am very exited for Mark and the guys to be there with us on our first REAL tour. Mark has been a really great friend and helping hand troughout these times of growth and exitement. Thank you guys for being so loyal and patient.
I am really looking forward to what the future has in store for us.

Take care you guys,
EROCK

finally something is happening and i guess this album should be out by september or so! woooohoooo!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie