View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #285
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

praise jesus and loving those pancakes, before i go into Luke >4>24>27, we are going to go in Exodus 23> verse 18 jesus said i,ll no longer drink of the fruit of this vine till i drink it again, new in my fathers kingdom, we break the bread, we eat and have drinking together The word says at that time combinding the OLS And NT for Of course They Are One THOU SHALT NOT OFFER THE BLOOD OF MY SACRAFICE WITH LEAVENED BREAD NEITHER SHALL THE FAT OF My SACRAFICE REMAIN UNTILL The Morning THE FIRST FRUITS OF THY LAND THOU SHALL BRING INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD THOU SHALT NO SEE A KID IN HIS MOTHERS MILK, going over in the book of kings chapter 18>41>46 And ELIJAH Said Unto Ahab Get Thee Up Eat And Drink FOR THERE IS A SOUND OF ABUNDANCE OF RAIN So Ahab Went Up To Eat And To Drink And ELIJAH Went Up To The Top Of CARMEL And He Cast Himself Down Unto The Earth And Put His Face Between His Kneee, And Said To His Servant Go Up And Look OH TOWARD THE SEA And He Went Up And Looked And Said There Is Nothing AND HE SAID GO AGAIN 7 Times, And It Came To Pass As The Seventh Time That He Said Behold There Ariseth A Little cloud OUT OF THE SEA Like A Mans Hand And He Said Go Up Say Unto Ahab Prepare Thy Chariot And Get Thee Down THAT SURLEY THE RAIN WILL NOT STOP THEE NOT PRAISE JESUS And It Came To Pass IN THE MEAN WHILE That Heaven Was Black With Clouds And Wind And There Was Great Rain Many Doubted As Few HELD ON, Praise Jesus