View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #284
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Lets Come Together

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, ..........im going to break off just for a few, praise jesus, i pray for ever member PEACE AND PROTECTION In Jesus Mighty Name, Deliverance Is Something We Can Reach Today But Not have In Full Till Apponited Times But We Our Entilted To Peace In JESUS NAME, as we our restored, On The Road, praise ya jesus, when peace cometh down Our Lord Almighty God Puts Everything In Its Place PRAISE JESUS HE ORDAINED AND ANOINTED THE DAY OF Evil AND CALLED IT IS OWN And Burns As One WITH HIS COVENANT That Was With David That Was With Moses That Was With Noha Praise Jesus, And None Fuifilled The Hardest Thing Except He JESUS CHRIST, we are praise jesus just about finshied up with this sermon that should have been titled molasses on my pancakes, we will be going into LUKE>24>27> Blessings and strengeth And Peace Be With Us In Jesus Mighty Name In All Things,
thoughts of today judge none unless ye judge thy selve and maketh yourselve as pure as the morning, Peace Be With Us In JESUS MIGHTY NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, molasses on my pancakes still holding this one out, praise jesus, i,ll fill an acomplishment because there is much to be done, forbear one another in love the way he bears us,