Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 05:05 AM   #7122
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

It Was So Like The Chicken !! God Made Like 2 of everything k but that dont mean that the egg did,nt come first so im sure he made 2 eggs first and then they hatched and then for fun to live us with this endless riddle that know one can solve HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as simple as it is nobody can because they will never figure it out Im Sleepy im going to retire for the early morning At 4;01 Am as i drift off to dream land i,ll dream of laying an egg HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Because you got me thinking about it and i will find the deepnes Of that Damn Egg If it keeps up HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im serious here you take everything That God Made and ye will find that everything has its own deepness and theroy of what it is and what it will become if ya look at that way
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done