Thread: Hello Again
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hello Again

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) There indeed is a lot of confusion in the world itself at this time. And at a time in which many should be seeking the direction of God and seeking out the answers in His Word, they instead rely on themselves or the word and advice of man. I've been doing that in a sense myself on one thing... relying on my strength, my way, the advice of people, good people yes, Christians most of them. But it's only in turning things over to God and trying to leave self out as much as possible that actual results and good things come to happen.

Jason
YES PRAISE JESUS, Brother Lets Find PEACE THERE your not the only my brother, seeing and hearing what the spirt saith, for must of us that can we remain the alone socitey which was always cool with me i was an only child, and not much of a people person, or outgoing to shoot the breeze, of the same stuff over and over and over and over again, so brother i feel your touquint, but blessed are you, brother you see and you hear, what the spirt saith, there be great confusion indeed, in our houses, and in the world and brother i must tell ya, as try so hard to get across THOSE WARS ARE AS ONE, praise jesus, you know the overcomers name, keep your thoughts in the waters that be sure and peace will be with ya ISA, chances are if raptures takes place at anytime, we still got 7 years of it, to my study laws, being around family friends and love ones, who are not in tune can be well, war,there is no way proper way of putting it, but the question is in gods way they are because like the dividing of nations, there pulling toward untiy as well brother, give it time, the best thing we can RELY IS JESUS TO GET US THROUGH, And Get Stabilty moving, and peace in to the homes, you know jason what the word says the world will go on as unto the days of NOHA, eating drinking and fighting and seeking strange things and be merry, we got something on the inside that shows the refection inside us and all around us, that others just can fully subside, yet...for many are called but the chosen be few, And We All Feel The Same Strife And The Partakers Of Wordly Strife, But Of Our Fathers, Jesus Christ King And King And Lord Of Lords, peace be with ya Jason.....