View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:50 AM   #17
creed_fdj83
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Flip & EROCK Confirm Creed's World Tour!

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) New tour woo! More Creed albums! Missing them already!

I'm glad Michael Tremonti put all those people at ABB.net in their place, sometimes I hate that site. You will get burned down for saying something like "I prefer Scott to Myles" in the Creed subforum! Or something along those lines.

Also I found it hilarious when I read the Myles Kennedy forum for the first time, "wow it's really peaceful in here, leave the crap in the Creed forum!" Or something like that, which is so damn hypocritical because it's always the Alter Bridge fanboys/girls that start the arguements in the Creed subforum!
The only reason I ever went over there was to keep tabs on the guys. Michael would provide updates and there was some good discussion about AB, but if you even mention Creed or Stapp over there, they go ape shit.

As for the comment about Myles' solo project, I think it will sound kinda blues driven. That seems to be his m.o. and it should be great. He is a very good front man, as is Scott. I don't get the hate and animosity over there. I'm glad the discussion has picked up some over here, because from the beginning, this is where I have come and this is where I will call home for everything Creed related.