View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:26 AM   #306
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That Which IS Can,t Be Divided

Praise Jesus the precious alpha and omega for JESUS is the end of the law , FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS TO EVERYONE THAT BELIEVES. Going into ROM>11>25>36>for all of you that have been studying and trying to keep and taking notes JESUS IS WITH YOU. The holy ghost, which is the word of Jesus, furfilled the same today as it would yesterday always and forever SHALL bring back all things to your remerbrance For I would not have you Ignorant, brethren of this mystery for Jesus came to save that which is lost. NOR GREEK NOR JEW NOR GENTILE, Or things of secret being of any private interpertation, Jesus SAID BEFORE I HAVE PLACED BEFORE You An Open door knock and it shall be open Jesus, said I,am the way the truth and the life, no man can reach the father and these things EXCEPT THROUGH ME. These are precepts and prespectives of the law of Jesus, that us members have cometh to know and love and live by over the past 10 years, or so for I would not have you ignorant of this mystery lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is what happend TO ISRAEL, UNTILL THE FULNESS OF THE GENTILES BECOME IN. And if it happend to ISRAEL it has happend to us all therefore what ever your creed may be. praise Jesus rather ye be black white latin irish gyspy,germany or native amarican, when the fulness become in, AND SO SHALL ISRAEL be saved as it is written There shall come out of Sion, the deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob, For this is my covenant unto theme, When He shall whash their sins away, As concering the gospels sake, they are enmies for your sakes but as touching the election they, are beloved for the fathers sake. FOR THE GIFTS AND CALLING OF GOD ARE WITHOUT REPENTANCE FOR AS YE INTIMES PAST HAVE NOT BELIIVED