View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 10:06 AM   #30
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ggp2004) I just wanted to say that one of the reasons I joined this board was to get info on what was going on and have other Creed fans to talk to about the breakup. So far, most of what I read is arguing over who's fault it was. I don't care who's fault it was! I LOVE CREED. The important part to me is that my favorite band is gone. Yeah, don't say it, I know there is AB. But to tell the truth I'm not impressed with Myles' voice, its not my thing. I feel like I have a right to be upset and was hoping that I would find some support here but instead its bickering and "get over it". Well, you know what, I'm not over it. Isn't anyone else feeling this way? If you don't, then I'm not talking to you anyway, so please no hateful comments.

I won't tell you to get over it. Truthfully....I would rather have Creed back. Whether that will ever happen...who knows. I would rather they be happy doing something else than miserable otherwise. When all of this talk of a new band came about....I really did wish everyone the best of luck. Maybe I don't feel that way now....but I don't wish bad luck on anyone. But, like you, I'm not exactly wowed by Alter Bridge...and that's made me an outcast a some places that I visit. Telling me I'm stupid if I cant see the genius in it. If I listened to other people's opinions rather than mine about my musical choices.....I would have never listened to Creed.

Just wait it out....there will be other stuff to listen to in August....and then again in....oh....I'm guessing maybe October, November.